The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
MSDOG
Expert

RIDE, YOU PUT A 'L' INSTEAD OF A 'H' IN THERE ABOUT YOUR COUSIN,
admin

lol..It was all in good fun.
SkiCop
Expert

Ryde41 wrote:
One time my cousin (she's a looker) got pulled over when we were coming back from the beach. I was saying, oh nooo. She said, don't worry, I'll handle this...she proceeds to take off her shirt, leaving her sitting there in her bikini...when the officer came to the window he asked for her license and registration, so she reaches over into the glove box and puts her "backside" wayyy up in the air as she searches really really hard in the glovebox..and no, she didn't get a speeding ticket..not even a warning. Silenced him right back to his cruiser. He even told us to have a nice day, watch the speed. I was like..did that just happen?? LOL... :)

Attention ladies of the board:

This works too! Be sure to ask for me.