The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

Seems as if Ray is talking about a storm this weekend but not really giving any details...well heres the deal, the European and the Canadian model both have a pretty big low tracking east of CLT on Sunday (classic BIG WNC snow track) right after the low comes through a shot of artic air is thrown at us along with some snow showers the next day, I'm not saying buy into this yet as it is still 6/7 day range...but it should bare watching and it will be intresting to see what route the American model takes. Have fun. Ill keep ya updated in the next few days as things come together, or fall apart....
snowbird
Advanced

that pic is my new background on the desktop. i have anotehr one on my laptop. gresh thast a killer pic.
snowbird
Advanced

alrighty,

there is onyl 2 places where dumps occur. one of them is utah, and the other one is the flying j ladies room in wyoming. guess u had to be there.

blakcy u know what im talking about. well the fab 5 does, and most of teh summiterrs heard that story.

gosh dang, we blew it up.
admin

hey apps ....di you see that cold air around the 19th....looks like its gonna get the whole country
admin

snowbird wrote:
there is onyl 2 places where dumps occur. one of them is utah, and the other one is the flying j ladies room in wyoming.

That was an epic dump.
SkiCop
Expert

cbkoontz wrote:

snowbird wrote:
there is onyl 2 places where dumps occur. one of them is utah, and the other one is the flying j ladies room in wyoming.

That was an epic dump.

You got pics? Sinker or floater?
admin

SkiCop wrote:

cbkoontz wrote:

snowbird wrote:

That was an epic dump.

You got pics? Sinker or floater?

Judging from the sound, I think the walls were re-decorated.
SkiCop
Expert

Now that's some funny s***.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

GreshamB wrote:

NCAPPS wrote:
Seems as if Ray is talking about a storm this weekend but not really giving any details...well heres the deal, the European and the Canadian model both have a pretty big low tracking east of CLT on Sunday (classic BIG WNC snow track) right after the low comes through a shot of artic air is thrown at us along with some snow showers the next day, I'm not saying buy into this yet as it is still 6/7 day range...but it should bare watching and it will be intresting to see what route the American model takes. Have fun. Ill keep ya updated in the next few days as things come together, or fall apart....

...a storm or two materialized in Utah, and never fell apart...

Dude thats a Cover shot for Ski Mag.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

It will snow this wknd. It always snows on my birthday 8)