The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

the wait is over....1 day till im there 2 days till I'm riding again....
snowbird
Advanced

jsut talked to mark and he is in montana. hes going to big sky tomorrow. he if doesnt report iill talk to him and let you all know how it was. he is going to look for a computer though.
admin

well well....I'm here

Mark had an interesting day at Bridger on Saturday....

My friends skied at Red lodge on Friday...

My One friend ended up in the Bozeman hospital with food poisoning

Montana Prime rib got him.....

some skied at Mark with Bridger.......

and mark will make a TR soon

I unfortunately didn't get to ski much with mark today.....

we skied with the ladies until lunch and bagged a quick 10000 vert before lunch.....went out with the boys in the afternoon....skied about 5 or 6 groomers and skied a nice little bump run in the trees.....as we speak.....the snow is starting.....it could be on tomorrow........ :D

tried to catch a last run on 2 of the steepest chairs but it looks like they went on hold or closed early.....

I'll let mark fill in the blanks.....hes gonna start a new thread.......
admin

MBlacky1051 wrote:
Mark what's teh story from Bridger Bowl?

Calm down, right now mark is trying to talk the liftie into letting him get one more run.
teledave
Expert

MBlacky1051 wrote:
Mark what's teh story from Bridger Bowl?

Teh patrollers look like lesbians.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you