The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
snowbird
Advanced

is the word that describes the utah summit. the other word is epic. those words are going to be patented to skinc utah summiterrs.
SkiCop
Expert

www.uspto.gov

Go here. They can help.
jamsandwich
Expert

epic is already patented at phantasytour.com phish message boards.

they pretty much patented everything over there, like 3000 posting members.

bomber is a word i've never heard

except in those public service announcements you made.
teledave
Expert

Cool Beans/Cool as Beans
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
snowbird
Advanced

that son of a b!tch. they check my id, and said hbday.

PHOTO OF THE DAY!!!

loris photos have never and will never be as good as ours. thats why we should always be PHOTO OF THE DAY.

we will have it all summer long when we post our own PHOTO OF THE DAY.

i sent lori that message, but she never showed up in utah. i gave a shouut out to her on the coche but she didnt care about getting POD>
Mr Stinky
Beginner

Bird,Man o' Man what a great time I had with everybody on this trip Thanks for energizing the summitgoers.It definetly wouldn't have been the same without you for sure.See Ya Uncle Stinky :lol:
snowbird
Advanced

bumber.

no i meant boomber.
snowbird
Advanced

sweet pic.
teledave
Expert

'Bird is the word.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
ski11