The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
bamapilot
Expert

Skicop, any chance you can make it up to THE CLOUDMONT on Sunday???
SkiCop
Expert

Very slim chance due to prior obligations. Make that a near zero chance, but, myself and my portly sidekick are trying to work up a day to go next week.
bamapilot
Expert

Let me know when your going, I might be able to squeeze in another run to the 'mont.
SkiCop
Expert

I'll do it. We're trying for the first part of the week, but with my job, I just never know.
bamapilot
Expert

I know Monday is out for me, and if I am wise enough Tuesday will be out too. Don't forget guys Tuesday is Valentine's Day, I'm just looking out for all of you. Trust me, you don't want to be caught forgetting that day. :shock:
SkiCop
Expert

Holy Dung, Batman. I had forgotten the most sacred day. Maybe I'll take the wife to the Mont for Valentine's. :D Sure beats Ruth's Chris.
bamapilot
Expert

SkiCop wrote:
Holy Dung, Batman. I had forgotten the most sacred day. Maybe I'll take the wife to the Mont for Valentine's. :D Sure beats Ruth's Chris.

And will be alot cheaper.
SkiCop
Expert

No kidding. Dem is some fine steaks though....
UABSkiBum
Beginner

SkiCop wrote:
No kidding. Dem is some fine steaks though....

Ruth's Cris has nothing on Shula's. That is where my wife and I ate after we got married. The fillet was to die for. If you want to make mega points, take her to Shula's. Just make sure you carry $150 with you. And that is without alcohol!
SkiCop
Expert

My wife has a cousin who's a waiter there. He went to college, president's list, master's in business something-or-other, and now waits tables at Shula's. He made about $40,000 last year. At least that's what he reported to the IRS. :D