The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
teledave
Expert

We've got snow on the ground here in Seymour.

:D
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
AJones
Beginner

It's snowing here in Morristown (TN). At least a 1/2 inch on the deck now and it's still coming down. :D
AJones
Beginner

Cataloochee's cam looks like it might be snowing. A little white on the corner of the roof.
afrobigfoot
Expert

A stray line of showers came out of the mountains and left a dusting on the ground here in Hudson.

If only we could get another dusting, im pretty sure the rednecks here wouldnt be able to drive then... :P
Markhpnc
Intermediate

OMG OMG! I woke up and there was snow on the ground here in Kernersville. In all my excitement, I will probably post this in a few more threads and start a few more threads about it too.

Seriously it is good to see it here as I don't think I saw in measureable amounts here last year.
XboxChick
Intermediate

theres snow here in knoxville...and its wonderful
admin

No snow here, for some reason we have a snow advisory until 9 calling for "up to an inch on grassy areas", but I dont see that happening unless we get some Boooommmbbeer snow in the next 45 minutes.

Im talking it would need to fall like it was falling on the way back from Jackson Hole last week.
KevinS
Beginner

Snow in K'ville, snow in Winston but about 20 minutes west, in Pilot Mountain,,,, Nothing! I think these storms are using the mountains as a ramp and jumping right over us :lol:
g8erhater
Advanced

KevinS wrote:
Snow in K'ville, snow in Winston but about 20 minutes west, in Pilot Mountain,,,, Nothing! I think these storms are using the mountains as a ramp and jumping right over us :lol:

Yup. I had snow on the ground this morning in W/S. Very surprised.
bamapilot
Expert

We had a five minute flurry in Birmingham this morning around 8am. Surprised and happy to see it, hope THE CLOUDMONT got atleast a foot. Looking for some EPIC conditons and BOOOOMMBBEERRR of a time this weekend. :lol:

Sorry guys, had to use the holy words for this weekend.