The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
snowbird
Advanced

on wed feb 16th, I am being picked up at work, and taken to jail for a good cause. I need everyones help to help raise my bail bond. this is a tax free donation that goes to Muscular Dystrophy Association.

If every1 could please help me reach my bail. just pm me, and I will let you know where to send your tax deductible donation.

Thanks for all your help.

I really need to get outta this or i could miss the summit. that would not be boomber.

what will be BOOMBER IS if every1 pitches in and helps me reach my bail. its set at 3,000 dollars.

please please help the bird get outta jail.

ill be in there saying boomber all day long, and giving shouts out to every1 that help me post this boomber bail.

pm me post in this thread, and ill let you know where to send the money.

please help the bird outta jail.

mike admin.

its a great cause for you website. ill wear my skinc gear if you help me get outta this sticky situtaion.

remember its tax deductible.

alright whose in.

every1 help the bird get out.

thanks

bird.
snowbird
Advanced

thanks, wayne. i really appreciate it. bird needs to get outta jail bad. i dont wanna be in jail.
SkiCop
Expert

It's my job to put 'em in, not get 'em out. Besides, it's a policy violation to even bond our families out of jail. Furthermore, no way is the Bird worth $3000. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SkiCop
Expert

I need to call up there and volunteer to pick him up for them though. :D
afrobigfoot
Expert

what is this all about?
ski11
Intermediate

afrobigfoot wrote:
what is this all about?

yeah i'm kind of confused
SkiCop
Expert

snowbird wrote:
on wed feb 16th, I am being picked up at work, and taken to jail for a good cause. I need everyones help to help raise my bail bond. this is a tax free donation that goes to Muscular Dystrophy Association.

If every1 could please help me reach my bail. just pm me, and I will let you know where to send your tax deductible donation.

Thanks for all your help.

I really need to get outta this or i could miss the summit. that would not be boomber.

what will be BOOMBER IS if every1 pitches in and helps me reach my bail. its set at 3,000 dollars.

please please help the bird get outta jail.

ill be in there saying boomber all day long, and giving shouts out to every1 that help me post this boomber bail.

pm me post in this thread, and ill let you know where to send the money.

please help the bird outta jail.

mike admin.

its a great cause for you website. ill wear my skinc gear if you help me get outta this sticky situtaion.

remember its tax deductible.

alright whose in.

every1 help the bird get out.

thanks

bird.

This is what it's about. It's a pretty common fundraising tactic.
ski11
Intermediate

oooo, if every registered user gave $2.56 bird would reach the 3,000 bucks.
SkiCop
Expert

If we are the only people Bird knows, he needs to get out more often.
SkiCop
Expert

Would this officially make Bird a JailBird?