The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
snowbird
Advanced

BOOMBER BoOMBER BIRDS GOING TO JAIL.

he must be out in time for teh summit games.
snowbird
Advanced

bird will be talking nothing but summit stuff while hes in the slammer. they are gonna want me to leave, bc im gonna be like boomber, epic,

photo of the day

cool beans, cool as beans,

pop me a cold one.

mi amigoooooo oh my god.

its uncle stinkys bday

and all the other fun stuff.
snowbird
Advanced

oh i wont. i want sausage for supper tonight.

and also at the skinc nc summit im bringing sausage for breakfast lunch and supper.

and i will have a pole with me. a ski pole that 70 inches long plenty for ent.
admin

the original post needs to be spellchecked.
SkiCop
Expert

mustbenice wrote:
the original post needs to be spellchecked.

ALL of snowbird's posts need to be spellchecked.
snowbird
Advanced

yall dont hate on the post king. i dont spell check, and i type really fast. i just push the buttons and dont even look at what im typing. but its all good, bc when i want i can spell correctly. just look at this message, but it takes longer to type, not that it takes that long to type and spell correctly but i would rather just post fast. thats how you become the post king.
SkiCop
Expert

I think he already did. :D
snowbird
Advanced

bump bc im still giong to jail, and need every1nes help to be out by the summit.
snowbird
Advanced

bump.