The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

Someone didn't take their meds!
SkiCop
Expert

KeyLargoRules wrote:
HUH?

I figured I would cut him some slack, he works at BK.
g8erhater
Advanced

ICEHOCEY77 wrote:
Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this [profanity omitted] down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this [profanity omitted] down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this [profanity omitted] down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.

LOL!
admin

jamsandwich wrote:
does anyone know if the owner of sugar mountain has the last name koston?

a friend of mine was talking to me today and mentioned his friend jack koston's dad owned sugar and got another friend of his a job as skiing instructor. just wanted to see if its the same person.

Ray Costin is co-owner of Sugar with a guy named Dale. Ray also owns Beech. I cannot recall if there is a co-owner of Beech, as well.

Ray is John's dad. Jack is John's son.
skibum
Beginner

Wear a helmet ya hockeypuck...lol J/K man ;) Oh, and tell the corp. people at Bk that they need to find a better pickle cause they are nasty :P

Admin,

I went back and read this morning report from Wolf.. I 've been off the right side of the Mnt after they made snow, and before a groomer ever hit the slope and believe me it was no fun..lol Kinda like trying to drive one of those cars at SixFlags where the track is in the middle and you can only turn so far... I take people's report of resorts as the Best Info Out There and I know ya do the best you can with the information you recv.. You just give the people the info we need, and we'll leave the resort pimp'n to Sugar

I think i'm heading to the inlaws cabin at Wolf this weekend and I'll let ya'll know how things are.. Good thing I traded the Saleen for a 4x4 4runner so let it snow, let it snow.. All alone in this big cabin all by myself.. Hey maybe I should throw a party :shock: Then in the morning, we can ski down to get our lift tickets.. Parking at the top can be kewl ;)
SkiCop
Expert

Everybody meet at the in-law's cabin for a repeat of the Utah Summit. BYOB but the room is free. Can you post directions for the Utah crew?
ICEHOCEY77
Intermediate

ICEHOCEY77 wrote:
Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this [profanity omitted] down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this [profanity omitted] down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this [profanity omitted] down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.

I guess I need to change my target audience, three cheers for Harold and Kumar!
g8erhater
Advanced

ICEHOCEY77 wrote:

ICEHOCEY77 wrote:

I guess I need to change my target audience, three cheers for Harold and Kumar!

Ice, I was with you man.
teledave
Expert

skibum wrote:
I think i'm heading to the inlaws cabin at Wolf this weekend and I'll let ya'll know how things are.. Good thing I traded the Saleen for a 4x4 4runner so let it snow, let it snow.. All alone in this big cabin all by myself.. Hey maybe I should throw a party :shock: Then in the morning, we can ski down to get our lift tickets.. Parking at the top can be kewl ;)

SkiCop wrote:
Everybody meet at the in-law's cabin for a repeat of the Utah Summit. BYOB but the room is free. Can you post directions for the Utah crew?

Hmmmmm, Wolf tomorrow? What's a weekend ticket cost there anyhow?

I think I'll head up to Cat now and make a few runs. Later.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

Dude, did Doogie howser just steal my F'ing car? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: