The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

Who / Where this weekend? 2/11-12

Aside from the CAT crew..... who's going to be around this weekend and where you going to be?
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

ok... I'm heading to Beech on Saturday.....
extremeskier11
Beginner

Im at App Sunday..
Air_Cutter
Beginner

I'm not sure yet...
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

If the cat were closer.... and groomed... not that Beech grooms.... I'd be there enjoying a Gaelic Ale with you guys....
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

I would have bought the longest freeride stick I could find... mounted my plates... and would have had a "BOOOMMBBEERR" time rippin' the pow.. :(

next year..... next year....
afrobigfoot
Expert

Hoping for App Saturday afternoon or something, but right now thats not looking too well.
XboxChick
Intermediate

either hittin' up appy or beech...but i'll definintly be out there all day sat.
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

Mellow Yellow wrote:
ok... I'm heading to Beech on Saturday.....

I'll chase down your flaming head once we get there.
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

Quote:
I'll chase down your flaming head once we get there.

Nice...!

I'll be there for first lift....