The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

We could advertise to people up North, out West and down South. We could round up some SWAG and give it away. Maybe we could catch the freestyle tour and bring them to App's park. We are already on the map in park ratings - An earlier posting put App in the nations top 10. Anybody have any connections or ideas to get our park maybe some TV time beyond MTN, national events or maybe getting designer to draw out a superpipe - we could use all of that from the point of where we are at now.

None of these ideas are crazy they are the next step and another level beyond. I thought about contacting ESPN and seeing if they had an open date that they might be looking to fill. I have all these ideas but it just takes timing and finding that right person/executive to let it happen. A summit might be a good first step in getting the word out to the world. I'll be working on some ideas in the meantime but meanwhile I open the ideas up to the entire board for imput.

Peace
SkiCop
Expert

App Terr Park Rider wrote:
We could advertise to people up North, out West and down South. We could round up some SWAG and give it away. Maybe we could catch the freestyle tour and bring them to App's park. We are already on the map in park ratings - An earlier posting put App in the nations top 10. Anybody have any connections or ideas to get our park maybe some TV time beyond MTN, national events or maybe getting designer to draw out a superpipe - we could use all of that from the point of where we are at now.

None of these ideas are crazy they are the next step and another level beyond. I thought about contacting ESPN and seeing if they had an open date that they might be looking to fill. I have all these ideas but it just takes timing and finding that right person/executive to let it happen. A summit might be a good first step in getting the word out to the world. I'll be working on some ideas in the meantime but meanwhile I open the ideas up to the entire board for imput.

Peace

Dude, you have some serious mental issues that you need to get worked out.
admin

Funniest thing I have read in a awhile. What in the world are you talking about. ESPN? bahhahahahaha
ski11
Intermediate

............................................................... :shock:
MSDOG
Expert

MAYBE APTR CAN MEET UP WITH CLINICALGUY AND GET SOME MEDS FOR HIS ISSUES.
admin

Once upon a time there was - well what we got now. But times always change and I am optimistic and positive about the forward motion of the next level. Zero troll or mental issuses here. My dreams would be anyones dream come true but if you don't think of it then How's it going to ever happen. Read my reply on NC superpipes - I must just be ahead of my time but when it happens - guess what - It just might have started from my idea. I don't mind "BREAKING the ICE".

Ahoy
MSDOG
Expert

IT'S MORE LIKE 'BREAKING WIND'.
SkiCop
Expert

That's a big 10-4 on "breaking wind." I will go out on a limb and say that no resort in NC will ever have a world class terrain park. Ain't gonna happen, ever. Dream big but stay within the realm of reality.
snowbird
Advanced

GreshamB wrote:
you gotta be kidding me...as good a park as app has (for this area) you would get your a s s laughed right 'outa boone....App's park is trash when compared nationwide....I like app...I like their park...and I dont even ENTER parks, but you really have lost it...

hes not kidding you gresh.

hes serious. as serious as we were in utah.
Hawks Park Rules
Beginner

There's no way that its in the USA's top 10 - please... and will never be. Have you gotten out of the state to see the others? Go take a road trip then come back and tell me what you've seen.