The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
afrobigfoot
Expert

Went on a short road trip with my friends to blowing rock.

but First off, heres a picture from Hudson, this is probably the most snow we got, shortly after this picture (10 am?) it all melted. but snowed for most of the day.

As we went up 321, more and more snow was on the side of the road, till we got on the blue ridge parkway, and then up to the Moses H Cone park, or w.e, There was any where around 2-4 inches of snow, a few drifts up to maybe 10?

not good pictures, but gives you the idea of what its really like in the mountains

all i can really say is BUST

if any one else wants to post pics, go ahead.
andyroo186
Beginner

what kind of camera do you have man?
afrobigfoot
Expert

Canon A610
jamsandwich
Expert

i will post some tommorow.
Zeus
Expert

Once again Afro, nice pics. You got a good eye.
afrobigfoot
Expert

Zeus wrote:
Once again Afro, nice pics. You got a good eye.

Thank you.
SkiCop
Expert

That first pic looks about like my yard right now. I just darted outside in the bitter night air and measured 1.75 inches of snow on the hood of my wife's 4Runner.
UABSkiBum
Beginner

Nice pics dude!
afrobigfoot
Expert

Heres a few that i took while in the mountains today with my girlfriend.
TNKen
Intermediate

Very nice shots. Set your sights on a Nikon, sell everything but your soul to get it, you have a great eye.

Ken