The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
snowbird
Advanced

so mark and i ventured up to app today. we had to turn around bc he left his camera back at the house. so we got that trash, and headed up to app. not as much snow as i thought there would be. didnt really run into snow on the road till we started going up the mtn. that was good bc it kept down the driving time. we had a good time, it was not boobmer by any means. the summit will be boomber. we ran into alot of camo and stuff like that today. here are some pics.

this is a straight up lori shot

so is this, but i took them not her so give me credit

crowds out in full force after lunch

mark takes to the birds board, and seems to love it

and no thats not the board i rode in utah, its a different 1. just in case you were wondering

mark hunts down the goods, and they were nothing comapred to utah goods

mark poses with the jeep

you should go look at the parking spot after i took off. it was full of MUD, and alot of it. i filled it up. it was awesome

mark just couldnt make it to his bed so he passed out int he jeep. where was the stinky pass out pillow he could have used it.

good day was had, boomber event will be going on 2 weeks from now. it will be skinc nc summit.

see yall there.

i must say that it was nothing compared to utah, and i did have alot of fun on the snow, but yeah well u know. it was not utah.

end of story.

mark will add in his 2 cents im sure.
K2JuvyKid
Intermediate

oo oo i was at app today too, what did u have on bird? i may have seen you. i was in the little mini park for a bit and the regular park.

________

strain index

________

Bbeyonce
snowbird
Advanced

i had on this

minus the face thinggy. it was too warm for that today. we were in fun land aka the mini park for quite a while as well. i was being a pussy today and not hitting the rails very well. i did hit the ones in fun land though. i jumped off the falt to down twice before the down and i was on it good. but i was being a pussy, and not just doing my thing. sumin was going on today, but ill be back out in full force next time. i think its bc i was riding the short board and i had been riding the longer board for the entire summit. who knows, who cares. mark will post up some pics when he effin wakes up or what eva he is doing.
maracucho
Beginner

snowbird wrote:
mark poses with the jeep

you should go look at the parking spot after i took off. it was full of MUD, and alot of it. i filled it up. it was awesome

Good flex on that Jeep ... it is a JEEP THING... and I do understand
snowbird
Advanced

looks like you got a bit more flex. however we both got the good old mud tires. i love those mud tires, and my car never goes off road. other than like it did today to throw mud all over that parking spot, and through the front yard. however i dont go through the yard much any more bc it really tears it up and my dad for some reason dosent seem to liek that. however i always tell him it was necissary, and that the grass will grow back and it always does.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

I thought it was pretty good out today. Not nearly as much snow as predicted, but snow none the less. Very wet though and it did compact and get kind of hard and crusty. I could have deleted that pass out pic since I woke up and took the camera when I heard the shutter click, ever weary of the pass out snapshot being taken while sleeping so I sleep light, but I have posted plenty of you so I let you have it :wink: .

My pics = not so good in the low light but oh well

fresh NC pow pow

Bird tests out App's new "out of bounds" signs to see if you really get zapped

Bird on box

JP throws a frontside 360 grab

up and coming board bunny?

JP noseslides the rail

Keaton boardslides the rail

Cam and a huge backside corked 540 that he landed

Joe points to the huge quad line

Rail shot from the lift

Bird and a huge massive air
snowbird
Advanced

okay,

thats not huge air by any means, but keep in mind therez no jump there. thats all pop.

but yeah,

mark doesnt know that i have 5 pics of him passed out. he only saw one of them, so had he deleted it i still woulda had 4 mas. its all good we had a blast, and i def crashed hard last night bc i was super tired.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

Okay thats it, here goes the bird pass out collection

On the way home from App

On the way to Snowbasin

On the way to Snowbird

I will have to drive from now on I see
tocharian
Beginner

AHA nice pics.

I saw you guys out there on Saturday but you were always on the lift when I was in the park so I never got a chance to say hi.
snowbird
Advanced

thanks, gresh

gresh we had our chance with you as well, but its all good. mark will pass out again im sure. '

ill have the camera ready