The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

Bodie's a hard worker but He told me that he could careless about the Olympics, its all hype. Its just another race with the same people that he races all the time but this one has the big big sponsors that put on the show. He has a killer pad - sorry pictures. I got his phone number. I like to party around the ski crowd. Does anyone know of a party some place somewhere.

Pricilla
g8erhater
Advanced

68.222.153.215 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address

App Terr Park Rider [ 13 Posts ] Search

App Ice Skater [ 8 Posts ] Search

John Holmes [ 1 Post ] Search

Party Chic [ 1 Post ] Search

BrokeBackMountain [ 1 Post ]
jamsandwich
Expert

I heard there was this great party in my pants that goes on nightly from 8-10 eastern standard time. Call me up since you already got my cell phone number right. yaaaaaaa
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

jamsandwich wrote:
I heard there was this great party in my pants that goes on nightly from 8-10 eastern standard time. Call me up since you already got my cell phone number right. yaaaaaaa

Dude itll fall off if you rub it that much!! Anr 1 person and 1 right hand doesnt constitute a party.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert

2slikstix wrote:

jamsandwich wrote:

Dude itll fall off if you rub it that much!! Anr 1 person and 1 right hand doesnt constitute a party.

I heard that if you lay on your left arm until it goes to sleep, it almost feels like someone else is doing it. :oops:
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

waynecash wrote:
You know your left can be the strange.

unless you're left handed...

So, Terr Park Rider, App Ice Skater, John Holmes, Party Chic, BrokeBackMountain, WHOEVER...just how boring is your job, homework, right hand action, whatever?
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
hnhbaxter
Expert

waynecash wrote:

hnhbaxter wrote:

waynecash wrote:
You know your left can be the strange.

unless you're left handed...

So, Terr Park Rider, App Ice Skater, John Holmes, Party Chic, BrokeBackMountain, WHOEVER...just how boring is your job, homework, right hand action, whatever?

Well then your right can be the strange...Hell take your watch off, I dont know, be creative....

If I could just stop laughing so hard I would think of something :lol:

Hey thats it...laugh real hard so your hand shakes...
hnhbaxter
Expert

waynecash wrote:
The rumor is Bode is coming to the NC Summit at Beech, shhhhh, dont tell anyone....

This will be our little secret.

Yea, yea, and he's bringin MIchelle Kwan with him so she can skate at App., yea thats the ticket...
hnhbaxter
Expert

Maybe I can call Tonya Harding and get her to join the party. Now THERES a party girl...now where did I put her number...
hnhbaxter
Expert

waynecash wrote:
I have it on a Playboy.....

I will not describe what is on my copy :?