The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
teledave
Expert

Check your PM's
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
SKISC
Expert

I did not get one and am planning on being at Cat.
teledave
Expert

Sorry for the confusion, this was only for Beech attendees. If you didn't get a PM don't worry about it, or give me a call if you are worried about it. I'm pretty sure that everyone that might have questions has my number.
afrobigfoot
Expert

I didnt get a PM :(
teledave
Expert

afrobigfoot wrote:
I didnt get a PM :(

Sorry dude, check it now.
teledave
Expert

Anyone want to bring a couple of grills (preferably gas), we can do some mad tailgating in the lot. I like SWIX's brat idea, but beer goes down much better with them. Bring the grills, and we'll bring the meat.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Hey man I got aGas grill, and 1 huge cooler. Big bed on the big ass truck! Youll think the fire Dept was there
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
admin

teledave wrote:
Anyone want to bring a couple of grills (preferably gas), we can do some mad tailgating in the lot. I like SWIX's brat idea, but beer goes down much better with them. Bring the grills, and we'll bring the meat.

Everyone bring at least 12 pack or so (per day)....and I mean EVERYone.

Just trust me.
teledave
Expert

cbkoontz wrote:

teledave wrote:

Everyone bring at least 12 pack or so (per day)....and I mean EVERYone.

Just trust me.

Being a bit conservative there aren't you cb?
admin

Well I figure some people will only have a couple, then we can drink all their beer.