The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
teledave
Expert

Grilling out in the lot is OK. Technically, open continers are not allowed however that is largely overlooked. Be discrete is the word I got. So, in my best judgement.... no kegs, bring a cup, put the trash away, and LET'S PARTY!

PS: No one under 21, I'll check your ID personally and if you don't make the cut then no drinky for you even if you brought your own. You'll have to go somewhere else to imbibe.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

i'm bringing sauerkraut.

i know i talked up the brats, but i'm leaning toward some top sirloin ground beef at this point.

in the olympic spirit, i also propose that we have a contest geared for the low country peeps. namely, double-poling. let's pick out a ~50 yard stretch of flat near the slope for a double-pole contest. i'll bring poster board for the bracketology. could be epic.

SWIX
admin

teledave wrote:

PS: No one under 21, I'll check your ID personally and if you don't make the cut then no drinky for you even if you brought your own. You'll have to go somewhere else to imbibe.

Dave will check ALL your IDs, EVERY one of you.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

MBlacky1051 wrote:
D*mnit Dave, I want to drink! Can I bring some O'Douls instead?

Do i need to pack the Koolaid sippys?
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
XboxChick
Intermediate

i definitly need to fill my sippy cup up w/some chocolate milk...so i wont feel so bad aboot all u of age ppl drinkin!
snowbird
Advanced

dave,

do i make the cut?
snowbird
Advanced

what eva blakcy,

you are just jelous of the pic mark sent you yesterday. we were having a big ol time and you were at work.

sucks to be blacky yesterday. but on sat and sun we will all have a big ol time.
snowbird
Advanced

i did, and its boomber.
ICEHOCEY77
Intermediate

teledave wrote:

Well damn I guess that means I'm out. :oops:

Well I guess ultimately it depends of if Wolf Decides on closing early or not....
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

ICEHOCEY77 wrote:
Well damn I guess that means I'm out. :oops:

Well I guess ultimately it depends of if Wolf Decides on closing early or not....

NO NO! Don't let a little no drinky clause put the brakes on! 8:30 A.M. the quad rolls out...gotta be there
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger