The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
SkiCop
Expert

I am the Great Cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole.
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

SkiCop wrote:
I am the Great Cornholio. I need TP for my [profanity omitted].

Pull your shirt up over your head @ the summit and ski down White Lightning under the lift screaming that!
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
SkiCop
Expert

Don't think I won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

ok... it's 4:45am and I'm just too tired.... looks like I'm going tomorrow... plus the weather looks more favorable...back to sleep....
admin

We're skiing at Sugar on Sunday. As I was packing I noticed the youngest son doesn't have ski pants...Oh geez..everyone will know we're from Florida. Too late now. Leaving soon. L.
dreamnofpow
Expert

Glad I'm not going up to the High Country.... just look at the cams... and it's only 10:45

http://skinc.com/webcams.htm[/url]
Markhpnc
Intermediate

Well it is after 11 now and Hawksnest still has no line. I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before, then a long day at work yesterday. I stayed up till 1 or so last night and then got up a 6 AM with the intent to go. I was so tired, thinking the roads might be bad, and thinking it would be crowded so I decided to sleep. Just woke back up. Kind of wish I went, but maybe I will actaully go through some pictures and videos today. I do hate it when I miss a day on the slopes though...
eng23ine
Beginner

I'm going to watch the checkers whup some tail. 8)
outdoor wood
Intermediate

anybody off monday? maybe hawk for me. gotta leave the driveway at 5am.

gotta get some work done 1st before i can confirm.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

outdoor wood wrote:
anybody off monday? maybe hawk for me. gotta leave the driveway at 5am.

gotta get some work done 1st before i can confirm.

I originally had Monday off, but I got it switched to Tuesday so I could avoid the holiday. I should be at the Nest then if you want to delay your trip.