The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

Here are recent pictures from this weeks Summit Expression Session.... damn I needed to be there.....

CLICK HERE 4 PICTURES
extremeskier11
Beginner

I dont see how they do that stuff..cool though
SkiCop
Expert

Just ask Mellow how they do it. He obviously knows.
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

Jedi mind powers... oh...and pain pills
SkiCop
Expert

Mellow, will you be at the Summit?
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

yep... but only Beech on Saturday... can't make the CAT
maracucho
Beginner

Mellow ..can you carve like that with soft boot ? or it needs to be hard boot ...or atleast can you go I almos tha low on the carving with soft boot ? If so ...how ? Thank you inadvance...goignt o try to make to the summit too...
jamsandwich
Expert

redic! thats all that needs to be said.
SkiCop
Expert

jamsandwich wrote:
redic! thats all that needs to be said.

But what did you say?
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

funny you ask that question.. I have not been on a soft setup for at least 4 years.... today at beech I blew my boots apart.... so the nice folks at the learning center hooked me up with a setup.... a soft setup... needless to say I did carve it and almost snapped the board in half.... so yes.. you can carve a soft setup... but it better be a fairly stiff board.....