The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

it is snowing so hard on the north side of winston.......even the roads are getting covered....
Markhpnc
Intermediate

shut up I am already mad I stayed home today
snowbird
Advanced

no worries mark we will be at beech a week from now.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

snowbird wrote:
no worries mark we will be at beech a week from now.

A week from now!?! You think I will get 45 days in this year from that kind of attitude!?! Come on lets go now.
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

beech was sweet today they must have got 4-5 inches, snowed heavy up to about lunch. nice powder covering up all the ice.
extremeskier11
Beginner

Just got home from SUgar where it was snowing pretty good.
skiatlanta
Advanced

when i read the tile of this thread, somehow, i thought of someone stranded on the road, with no place to go the bathroom, but the front of their car.
SkiCop
Expert

Hehehehehe