The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

How are the conditions around massenutten...they are showing on their website, no snow.... :)
Markhpnc
Intermediate

Holy smokes Batman. I just searched all you posts and every single one is about Mass O Nuttin or the weather there. With all due respect ummm... we can't really help you except looking at the web weather sites just like you. Most of us live in or around NC and do not ride in Virginia. And an FYI: you usualy don't get real snowfall around here. You just hope there is enough man-made on the slopes which there is. Quit worrying. Also, hows about you just keep posting in you original thread instead of making a new one on the same thing over and over.

We need to enforce a messageboard tutorial class before being allowed to use the board I think

You guys are so mean on here I swear

Yes I am a jerk
admin

Mark your panties are definitely in a wad today. :lol:

You just need to get up and go do the night session tonight to un wad them.

Edit: This is the official hi-jack thread of the day. All thread hi-jacks today should go here.
Murphy
Beginner

There aren't many resorts in the mid-atlantic that get less snow than Massanutten. They're at a low elevation and on the wrong side of the Allegheny Front. They rely almost totally on man-made (which I hear they do well).

If you wanted powder, you should have been there last week.
admin

bump....these are great .....all the old newbie questions.