The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
SkiCop
Expert

Self limiting prevents lots of drama on the homefront.
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

ma267 wrote:
baxter is it true that hawks is really considering expansion. where and how many trails?

Try a search for hawksnest plus expansion. The thread was pre-november crash of the server so it may be gone. That said, I recall the board members where talking about a note on the hawks web site stating for us to "stay tuned" for future upgrade/expansion news. I think Teledave made reference to the mural in Hawks lodge and how that may be what they are gunning for. Beyond that my memory is sketchy at best.
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
admin

cbkoontz wrote:
And its only 1030, give it another 2 hours or so.

:shock:

Well to be specific the line for the quad peaked from about 1:30 PM to 3:45 PM the wait was 9 minutes 30 seconds. It got back to about even with the wood barriers at the end of the double loading area. No line to about 11:30 AM, then about 5min till 12:45PM. Quad seemed to be running slower than in the past, timed it about 8 minutes up the hill. :wink: