The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
TNKen
Intermediate

Well, it has been a whirlwind around here. Thursday, up to Beech with Lz and her friends. Hung out all day and worked. Great soft snow in the day, and the mougles on Star were sweet.

Back to Bristol on Friday, headed out for volleyball in Columbia SC. Back Saturday night, and picked up the twins. Made it to the house at Beech about 1:30 this morning. Out early, slopes were very nice before the crowd hit. Saw Mellow, he blew up his boots and was riding (floundering around) on a traditional board :D . Tons of peeps, tons of work, and a few good runs thrown in here and there. Word on Oz is open during the days, closed at night for the time being.

It's snowing here in Bristol at the moment, roads are getting white. Tomorrow might be the next good day. I made some pics today, will try to get a few up.

Ken
SkiCop
Expert

Are you gonna keep us policed up there next Sat. Ken? Make sure you check waynecash's pockets. He may be holding.
SkiCop
Expert

Are you gonna keep us policed up there next Sat. Ken? Make sure you check waynecash's pockets. He may be holding.
SkiCop
Expert

I'll never tell...............
SkiCop
Expert

I forgot you were bringing your son. :D Gotta set the good example.
dreamnofpow
Expert

Quote:
My pockets will be empty Saturday.

sounds like a crack search.
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

waynecash wrote:

drmnofpow wrote:

Quote:
My pockets will be empty Saturday.

sounds like a crack search.

Nope, not at all.

crack or cavity? One in the same?

Wayne the 13 yr. old should have a blast on Sat. He will get a good taste of how the old man works his mojo!
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
SkiCop
Expert

I'm not even bringing my wife.
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

waynecash wrote:

SkiCop wrote:
I'm not even bringing my wife.

Time for you to get wild then....No excuses....

Other than she may know some of those cop surveillance techniques from watching the SkiCop! What was that you said in the music/beer thread? Its not what you know but how to aquire info?

As for me, I'll never snitch...too much baggage in this trunk!
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
SkiCop
Expert

I'm gonna go butt-wild. Or at least as butt-wild as I can and still drive home. Shhhhhh.....gotta watch out for the cameras.