The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

NC resorts in March?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

10 day forecast is looking pretty warm and wet for Cat...

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l ... C0112:1:US

I like warm wet cat, but not this kind ... :lol:
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
jamsandwich
Expert

front page news: stranding customers on a chair 3 times in a year is industry standard
davidski
Expert

front page shameless revisionism --- my mouth fell open reading that article.... nothing to see here, perfectly normal
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

No, Appnet does not receive money from beech for services.Image
skipanther
Advanced

The forcast for the rest of March =YUCK! :evil:
yardsale
Expert

davidski wrote:front page shameless revisionism --- my mouth fell open reading that article.... nothing to see here, perfectly normal
yeah.. if it's "just fine" why cant' they crank it up to full speed and why hasn't it been at all this year? "good enough to get by" is what the article should have said
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

Cheers for white ribbons of death still hanging on..... nc resorts kinda look like winter place
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...