The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
caderader
Intermediate

more than I'd care to remember. I'd say in total 12 yuengling, five glasses of wine, five nastylight, couple shots of seagrams...needless to say I put some of it back in my toilet. SEC championship started a little to early I think!
Zone Driven
Expert

1. Of many
almost good
Beginner

Absolutely.
Zone Driven
Expert

3 miller lites last night plus 3 from the night before.
Zone Driven
Expert

and some Caroline's and milk before bed.
caderader
Intermediate

1 yuengling and a freshly tuned and waxed pair of Gotama's...Cloudmont here I come! :)
caderader
Intermediate

first gas station attendant lady in Tn told me state law said even if I was 21 if I had an Id from before I was 21 that said Under 21 until MM/DD/YY then it was TN state law that they couldn't sell to me...Don't know how true this is but gas station down the road sold me 8 40's and no problem as long as I was 21...Total for me 2 Bud 40's! aka 6.7 Budweiser in less than 2 hrs
Zone Driven
Expert

8 40's you say. One has to look deep in the hood for those around here.
caderader
Intermediate

First exit in Tennessee on I24 just outside of Chattanooga had lots of 40's at both gas stations...I almost grabbed a bud Ice 40 just for laughs but figured it wouldn't be as funny in the morning. Final result, arrive in Guntersville about 12:30 kill two 40's a person and get safe till about 230 in the morning. Good night at teh 'mont
caderader
Intermediate

Yo Yo Yo... :) My snowboarder buddy would've cracked yall up. Said his old GHS baggy hoody was "flyer" than my arcteryx venta sv. On the way back he's freezing in his soaking cotton hoody and can't even kill both his 40's so I had to give him a hand, OG 4real mofo