The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

arrrrrr the official skinc pirate

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
medicaldawg
Beginner

SkiCop wrote:

medicaldawg wrote:

jbc28 wrote:
I haven't seen someone try this hard to create a persona in quite a while.

My advice...read more, post less often, be yourself...If you're being yourself now then God help you. :wink:

well then be afraid because this is I and Im comming to the mont suumit

In that case, count me out.

ok
Josh
Expert

I'm with cop....
medicaldawg
Beginner

oh
tazznc13
Intermediate

medicaldawg wrote:

tazznc13 wrote:
Tazz says little but carries a big stick

My lack of posting tends to reflect my lack of current knowledge of skiing compared to some of those that are more up to date… there is no need to post just cause ya can

tazz you seem to have issues

I gave you the benefit of the doubt yesterday and again this morning. Yet you proceed to call me out as having issues…I don’t take to kindly to that and right now you are fast becoming one of my issues… I would suggest that you lay low for a while if you wish to remain welcome at SkiNC… you have been given a reprieve and right now you're not doing a good job of enjoying it. If you'll Stop posting pirate slang in every thread you can, stop moping around like a whipped dog, and just chill for while and allow SkiNC the opportunity to get to know you (not your alter ego)…you'll be fine.
MSDOG
Expert

Damn, it just hit me who Meddawg is. Was watching tv and bam. He is Kent Dorfman's grandson. I knew it was all to familiar but now I know. Guy's, we have no choice to accept him, he is a legacy.
Publicenemybrad
Expert

legacy? What's that mean.
medicaldawg
Beginner

:D
TheGnar
Expert

People are still posting in this peice of crap thread? WOW :shock:
captaincoldbeer
Beginner

hnhbaxter wrote:
I second JB's advice. This place is at times more about what is not said than what is...

so.... what have you not been telling us? Its ok let it out....
snowboardwfaith
Intermediate

I was in a Borders bookstore in NY this week and heard a chic singing pirate versions of Christmas carols. It went over about as well as this thread, yet I read the entire thing...wow i've just waisted minutes of my life.