The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

About 8 deep now. Headed to bar. For more. Halloween and Clemson game.

GO beer!!!
apxskir
Beginner

4 deep watching the Hurricanes..
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

New Xmas time pints

Zone Driven
Expert

I didn't like they food but Taco Mac http://tacomac.com/ has some good beer specials on Thursday night. I will be attempting my tuesday night at Wild Wing weekly event starting tomorrow. They have buy 10 get 10 and great beer deals. Let me know if anyone wants to meet us there. [email protected]
yardsale
Expert

1 BIG ONE
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

2x beam & mtn dew
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Two jack on ice and shooting pool watching big bang theory eating Halloween candy
scotus
Intermediate

Black and Tan
yardsale
Expert

^ I LIKE YOUR STYLE
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Zone Driven
Expert

Im starting the night out with 32oz of XX greatness at the local Mexican joint and the skys the Limit after that.