The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Who did what over the weekend?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
Ski Bunny
Advanced

Three BBQs in three days, hung out at the lake, and celebrated my dad's birthday on the 4th.
SKISC
Expert

Wonder if they will ever get done with that house? Been working on it the better part of 20 years. Not to mention, it looks a hell of a lot better from afar than close up.
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

@jeffryc 299020 wrote:Who's badly sunburned back is that holding up the beer??

Buddies roomate. He got lobstered
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

@SKISC 299029 wrote:Wonder if they will ever get done with that house? Been working on it the better part of 20 years. Not to mention, it looks a hell of a lot better from afar than close up.

No kidding. It is around 10k square for living. The stone exterior is over 200k worth of stone itself. So much money and it's been empty for years.
mobile boarder
Intermediate

Caught redfish and white trout all weekend
Days on snow (tbd)
SKISC
Expert

more of the same
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

Put a new handlebar and shifters on the bike. Rode, realized there is more adjustment needed, cursed, went home.
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Wekend on the lake at the sand bar.

jeffryc
Expert

Had my rotator cuff surgically repaired Friday. Sitting in my"passive movement" chair warching my arm go up and down six hours a day for the next three weeks.
Ski Bunny
Advanced

@jeffryc 299126 wrote:Had my rotator cuff surgically repaired Friday. Sitting in my"passive movement" chair warching my arm go up and down six hours a day for the next three weeks.

Get well soon!