The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Photos of other interests

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
scuba skier
Intermediate

@Dracan6 242835 wrote:[IMG]http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attac ... 1283441225[/IMG]

;)

That goes without saying
Josh
Expert

KneeDeep
Expert

@josh27292 242853 wrote:My new summer interest just picked it up a few weeks ago.

Oooh... my neighbor rides this same bike and he loves it. I ride a Salsa Big Mama 29er and big wheels are the real deal. :)
carvebeast
Advanced

i like this thread. will add to it when i get a chance. so far brookbarrel's shackathon is destroying all others. all you dudes with your mtb pics, do you ever actually ride those things or just take pictures of stock bikes and trails?? i wanna see some action shots!!!
yardsale
Expert

^^ the gopro will make it to the handlebars this spring. i haven't brought myself to pull off the ski rack for the bike rack just yet
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
caderader
Intermediate

@carvebeast 242872 wrote:i like this thread. will add to it when i get a chance. so far brookbarrel's shackathon is destroying all others. all you dudes with your mtb pics, do you ever actually ride those things or just take pictures of stock bikes and trails?? i wanna see some action shots!!!

I never take time to photo**** so most of my pictures are during water breaks or safety meetings. GoPro helps a little (not the same as sweet pics) but I haven't been out with it on the mountain bike yet.
yardsale
Expert

@yardsale 242879 wrote:^^ the gopro will make it to the handlebars this spring. i haven't brought myself to pull off the ski rack for the bike rack just yet

forgot i needed to post a stock photo

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
jamsandwich
Expert

if im not skiing, im probably camping, or working. i love my job:

carvebeast
Advanced

cue the carolina jokes??? anyone? anyonneeee??????

pure karolina klass? whine and cheese parties at the jamsandwich residence? just me? ok. see you tonight dude:D
Bronco
Expert

^^That Duckhorn Merlot is some gooooood stuff.:D