The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Summit pictures/report

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
snowbird
Advanced

SkiCop wrote:

MBlacky1051 wrote:
I see I am now known as Captain Ahab, I am going to get ragged on for months...

You won't get ragged on as much as Bird, unless the Capatian Ahab thing is REALLY bad. Bird's the word.

i $hit on blacky ill opst as soon as i can get home. it iwll be 9 or so before i get my pics up but check it will be well worth your time.
snowbird
Advanced

edit
snowbird
Advanced

off
teledave
Expert

MBlacky1051 wrote:
I see I am now known as Captain Ahab, I am going to get ragged on for months...

Thar' she blows!
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
SkiCop
Expert

To read between the lines would be to say that it was indeed Blacky who thrust his harpoon at a whale or two.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

It is pretty painful for me to look at the pics right now (or do anything for that matter) due to basically no sleep, lots of alcohol, trying to process the memories and who knows what else, but I did find this classic shot in the archive by Doug (not sure if I met him)

g8erhater
Advanced

Mark you remember talking to me about making some trips from the Winston-Salem area up to the hills?
Markhpnc
Intermediate

And here is one of me showing Chasity how I can make a fool of myself Sat night at a club called Magnolias

snowbird
Advanced

blacky you beter get ready i got 2 computers out, and im workign on pics now. so get your pics out bc im not posting nay of myeslf those are 4 yall to post im posting the $hit i got on you, and mark.
admin

Markhpnc wrote:
And here is one of me showing Chasity how I can make a fool of myself Sat night at a club called Magnolias

Nice to see you know her name this time.