The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

This forum=fail

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
tazznc13
Intermediate

some things sound better on paper then they really are.... and yea Mike no longer responds to emails or pm's.... ohhh and a jar a shine down is a good place to be :-)
PowderMob
Intermediate

@hnhbaxter 147153 wrote:the guy who hired us...

Whats the pay like?
FroMan1136
Advanced

As mentioned in the nude snowboard forum; let's see how it goes instead of slamming before it even has a chance to prove itself.
skipink
Expert

In reality how often do registered members even use the different forums listings? I always use the cool "New Posts" feature with the ablity to go right to the "first unread post".

This in itself is a great reason to become a registered member so that you don't have to plow through everything, trying to remember if you have read something or not and where you last stopped reading.

Remember that only registered members get this so if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must not be registered. Stop lurking and sign up now to find out!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
FroMan1136
Advanced

@skipink 147237 wrote:In reality how often do registered members even use the different forums listings? I always use the cool "New Posts" feature with the ablity to go right to the "first unread post".

This in itself is a great reason to become a registered member so that you don't have to plow through everything, trying to remember if you have read something or not and where you last stopped reading.

Remember that only registered members get this so if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must not be registered. Stop lurking and sign up now to find out!

Hear Hear!
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

PowderMob;147219 wrote:
Whats the pay like?

Pack of luckies and a cup of joe -
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
dj
Advanced

@SkiCop 147150 wrote:No dummy. He obviously did it for a reason. Bear in mind that this forum will be strongly moderated to keep out the unnecessary fluff.

Like this thread? :p
FroMan1136
Advanced

@dj 147273 wrote:Like this thread? :p

Dont be stating the obvious. Someone may catch on.
skiordie
Intermediate

@TheGnar 147158 wrote:I don't get why more people that live in the region don't sign up.

I have told my friends about the site and the forum. It is amazing how many people that ski as much as we do haven't heard of the site. I am going to do something about that, at least for the tricities area.
Droogie
Advanced

I would prefer to keep the forum just ski/non-ski.