The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

No Shovel, No Probe, No Beacon - A Not So Gnar TR w/ Pics to Laugh At

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
Josh
Expert

i was a little nervous about that lesson last year, but Dave insisted...I haven't been in the backseat since!
StealthBoarder
Expert

k2josh;147849 wrote:
i was a little nervous about that lesson last year, but Dave insisted...I haven't been in the backseat since!

was that lesson before or after your yard sale at Beech?
Josh
Expert

not sure, but it was before you jammed your thumb on the play yard and recooped for a few hours...
StealthBoarder
Expert

k2josh;147860 wrote:
not sure, but it was before you jammed your thumb on the play yard and recooped for a few hours...

wrong finger .i.
Josh
Expert

i thought we got rid of you the other day...good to see your stickin' it out...
bamapilot
Expert

Hell, I've riden with a seperated shoulder before and you were out because of a finger......where is the dedication. I've also riden with a badly spranged wrist, didn't even miss the next chair.
StealthBoarder
Expert

k2josh;147871 wrote:
i thought we got rid of you the other day...good to see your stickin' it out...

oh...so you guys were trying to get rid of me? i don't get a chance to redeem myself?

i never left...just blended in w/ the guests
StealthBoarder
Expert

bamapilot;147878 wrote:
Hell, I've riden with a seperated shoulder before and you were out because of a finger......where is the dedication. I've also riden with a badly spranged wrist, didn't even miss the next chair.

It was my middle finger. I sprained it pretty bad as it had bent back from landing on one of Beech's infamous ice chunks. I just dealt w/ the pain for an hour or so, taped it to my ring finger, caught back up w/ Silence160 and got back on the lift. I haven't experienced a separated shoulder yet but hopefully I never will. Alcohol would have helped with the pain but I couldn't drink at the time for medical reasons. I'm glad I don't have that problem now. :D
Josh
Expert

blended with the guests....
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Skied with broken ribs for a whole weekend because my daughter really wanted to go......sometimes you just suck it up and do it Stealthboarder.