The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Silver Creek Snowstorm Pics

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
Powdermonkey
Advanced

Ok this is my first try uploading pics....I am actualy in Washington,DC and forgot my usb cable for the phone so I have to manually upload each pic one at a time to photobucket. This picture is behind silver creek....There will be more pics to come soon.

Powdermonkey
Advanced

I'm still perfecting my way of posting pictures. I just got used to the old forum before this new one was here. So bear with me,please.

aclemons
Advanced

Wow. That is all.
angel
Advanced

My favorite scene is heavy snow on trees...beautiful!
skiordie
Intermediate

+1
Powderhound21
Beginner

Powdermonkey;147450 wrote:
Ok this is my first try uploading pics....I am actualy in Washington,DC and forgot my usb cable for the phone so I have to manually upload each pic one at a time to photobucket. This picture is behind silver creek....There will be more pics to come soon.

If you smoke, sorry. We moved the butt bin a little to hit the log :rolleyes:
dj
Advanced

We really like staying at Silver Creek. Night ski 'til we drop, crawl in to crash, repeat as possible.
TheOne41
Beginner

Silvercreek is sick if you want to Ski all day and night and just ride the free shuttle up to the Shoe. I work at Mistys in the winter and there is nothing better then to ride all day then come to work for night skiing and boarding.