The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beech Mountain - 11/8

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
admin

@snowbunny2008 151179 wrote:I have heard lots of talk about Beech this summer and I was just wondering if anyone has heard if it is true? They are moveing the Ice Skating Rink, how and where to if true? Also the talk about the tubbing run, that is awesome. Very good pic's of that. And I also think all the changes are going to be wonderful and that includes the changes inside management and the changes with the resort, Beech mountain needs a new look. I look forward to going back this season to see all the great changes. I have a great out look for this season it may start out rough but I think it is going to be great.

the ice rink is not being moved this year however the ice skating rentals have been relocated to the building on the otherside of the rink. it's great to see the tubbing hill back up and running in a new location that has easier access.
skioutsider13
Expert

@MSDOG 151424 wrote:We skiied Beech 75,76, and 77 spring break while we were in College and its seems I remember that line being open one of those years after a storm. Of course I am in the beginning stages of Oldtimers(sp,I think its starts with an A) and I might be wrong. If I am, then ya'll can kiss my arse anyway.

Beginning???????