The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

"Ski the Wolf" Trip Report

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
CatPatrol
Beginner

@FroMan1136 152953 wrote:

for this pile!

[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_cVfwl2mXGRk/SSRpO ... 0_0022.JPG[/img]

What the heck?? The most snow they blew is not even on a trail. Reminds me of my patrol days up there when they'd blow 20-30' piles on trails and then never open the trail. We climbed and skied a couple of them just for fun!
bamapilot
Expert

You would think that the cabin owners would eventually revolt against the current status of Wolf. Everything there needs to be reworked, new lifts, trails reshaped, new snowmaking, new management, new equipment, everything.

Maybe one day.
Bronco
Expert

Nice job FroMan.:)

By the way, is your first name Abe. If so, we should call you "The Sausage King".;)
nooboarderjames
Intermediate

wolf will be the next hawk. Closed if they keep that up
FroMan1136
Advanced

@Bronco Boarder 153024 wrote:Nice job FroMan.:)

By the way, is your first name Abe. If so, we should call you "The Sausage King".;)

They Stole that from me! I swear I had FroMan pegged as a name on BBS's before Ferris Bueler came out. I was robbed. And no it is not Abe. But you can call me "The Sausage King" anyway.:D
FroMan1136
Advanced

@nooboarderjames 153043 wrote:wolf will be the next hawk. Closed if they keep that up

What a shame. Need to do covert ops more often. Any Suggestions?
Bronco
Expert

FroMan1136;153107 wrote:
They Stole that from me! I swear I had FroMan pegged as a name on BBS's before Ferris Bueler came out. I was robbed. And no it is not Abe. But you can call me "The Sausage King" anyway.:D

Don't know why I never thought of your screen name like that before.

Maybe you can convince one of the Mods to change your tag.;)
TheGnar
Expert

If FroMan lived in Chicago it would be even more classic. :)

Great pics.
FroMan1136
Advanced

@Bronco Boarder 153119 wrote:Don't know why I never thought of your screen name like that before.

Maybe you can convince one of the Mods to change your tag.;)

Now to figure out the 1136. :D
dreamnofpow
Expert

I poached WL a few years back, I wouldn't worry about getting arrested

http://skinc.com/messageboard/showthrea ... el+Pooched