The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

An epic november day.

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Man oh man that is puking
Huey
Intermediate

when is that from?
Powderhound21
Beginner

Huey;153162 wrote:
when is that from?

read beginning of thread.
jmoney
Beginner

holy crap, that is insane! i'd get lost! sweet pics dude
teledave
Expert

Powderhound21;153098 wrote:
I would also like to illustrate the term puking. Also known as dumping, pouring, burying, or "**** wheres my board??"...

NICE! If I didn't know better there is no way I would guess that is Snowshoe.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Josh
Expert

severe stokage.
Dontay
Beginner

Wow! The last time i stood waste deep in that much snow was the blizzard of 93 (:>)
Southern Skiing
Intermediate

That is sick, and to think that it will be raining on all that come Monday....or freezing rain, according to the NWS and reading the forecast discussions. Guess that's skiing in the east...
angel
Advanced

@Powderhound21 152701 wrote:At this point cold took toll on camera batteries... so about 2 hours of the day is missing here. Couldnt take any more until we ate our food in the car and warmed up... Which by then we were pretty much done. I took a few pictures of skidder... Sorry if some are fogged, the lens fogged over and frosted in the cold.

That pile really is even with the mouth of the pole-mounted fangun.

Cranking out.

Outside shavers centre.

End.

Wow. These are some of the nicest photos I've seen! I know nothing about photography, but something about these, especially the first and last ones, is really different and cool.....maybe the way the lighting is.....?? Anyway, very very nice!!!!

They look like they should be on Christmas cards!!
SkiCop
Expert

Too bad there was a big blob of dung on the lens.