The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

EPIC day at Sugar: 11/21/08

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
jmoney
Beginner

sweet pics! You gotta get yourself out west where there's powpow almost all season round...sure is different than riding on ice eh??
clemsonkeri
Beginner

More pics from my boyfriend's camera:

DEEP:

POW:

SkiCop
Expert

The Sug is looking gnary this early in the season.
Josh
Expert

i wanna go.
Huey
Intermediate

we tried to get there, but they shut the road down... so we turned around and went to app... looks like that was a mistake.
clemsonkeri
Beginner

@Huey 154337 wrote:we tried to get there, but they shut the road down... so we turned around and went to app... looks like that was a mistake.

That sucks. What time were u headed through when the road was closed? It probably should have been closed when we (barely) made it through. There were cars scattered everywhere.
Huey
Intermediate

just before 10, we were about 5 cars back from a salt truck. he parked in the road and wouldn't let us pass, then the police came and said nobody goes though. sooo weak.
clemsonkeri
Beginner

Man that really does suck. We couldn't have been more than half an hour ahead of you. Can't really argue with the cops though I guess. The road was bad, that's for sure.
Tmiller72
Expert

The road crews were caught totally by suprise. Only 1-3 was forecasted. For once I was glad the forecast was wrong.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
PowderMob
Intermediate

@clemsonkeri 154086 wrote:

QUOTE]

Are you throwing a powerslide? NICE!