The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

This Spot Reserved

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
Zone Driven
Expert

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pbrrr
Bronco
Expert

Guess I will post in here. This must be where all the cool kids post in.;)
teledave
Expert

It was good.It was real good. I wonder what Ski Heel thought. SKISC has a gay hat, and can't telemark worth a lick. Traffic on I-40 sucks. Beers are good. "Chilli Time"
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
SKISC
Expert

Was my third time on the teles. Will get htem out before the bar next time
SkiHeel
Advanced

@teledave 155301 wrote:It was good.It was real good. I wonder what Ski Heel thought. SKISC has a gay hat, and can't telemark worth a lick. Traffic on I-40 sucks. Beers are good. "Chilli Time"

Skiheel had a great time. It was great to meet some of the crew and make some turns together...glad I chose to pass on the chili though...I'll bet you guys didn't have to stop for "gas" on the way back! Cat, as usual, was the place to be...and yes, that was a non-hetero hat...
teledave
Expert

My head still hurts.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
SKISC
Expert

David McConell, it is chili Time
SKISC
Expert

Three people, lots of beer, two bowls of chile (had already started working its way out by the time we left = a bomber time.

After further review, my hat was a little ***. I changed it.
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

So this TR needs some pics to be epic.....
skioutsider13
Expert

wheres the tr