The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

App 11/26/08

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
AppSkiFreak33
Advanced

now the snowboarders sit on there butt there....i swear snowboarders should be banned..i got taken out by one yesterday waiting to hit the juice box...and i know i wasnt the only one
skiatlanta
Advanced

@AppSkiFreak33 155358 wrote:now the snowboarders sit on there butt there....i swear snowboarders should be banned..i got taken out by one yesterday waiting to hit the juice box...and i know i wasnt the only one

people waiting for the juice box made everyone so upset yesterday. Almost everone agreed that the roller before the juice box was prob the best freature to mess around on. But of course all the gaper snowbaorders were standing on it waiting to hit the juice box. It's part of the line for the entire park and should not have anyone on it. I was throwin 3's on it all day, and wanted to do a 5 but people HAD to stand there. Berekley did a sick front flip in the 5 ft gap between people on it though.
AppSkiFreak33
Advanced

was u up there when berkley was doin the rolls on the picnic table?
AppSkiFreak33
Advanced

heres my pic for the day.

A2theB
Beginner

@AppSkiFreak33 155373 wrote:heres my pic for the day.

just a little advice. Try to stay straight up and keep your hands down
skiatlanta
Advanced

@AppSkiFreak33 155371 wrote:was u up there when berkley was doin the rolls on the picnic table?

i was up there, yeah, but i was hitting the lift tower.
AppSkiFreak33
Advanced

@A2theB 155374 wrote:just a little advice. Try to stay straight up and keep your hands down

my hands are down...haha..and im 6ft tall soo..i gotta lean a bit
AppSkiFreak33
Advanced

@skiatlanta 155376 wrote:i was up there, yeah, but i was hitting the lift tower.

i was up there too...that was the run were i fell and busted my knee on the lift tower.
SKI2BFREE
Intermediate

@skiatlanta 155376 wrote:i was up there, yeah, but i was hitting the lift tower.

I saw you I said hey but I dont think you heard me haha.
stangboarder
Beginner

Looks like they changed the terrain park since saturday. I don't see the picnic table and the jump at the bottom in the pic. The people at the top of the park just sitting there are annoying but not as annoying as once you get strapped in a bunch of skiers standing in front of you. I thought about running their skis over as they watched some guy attempt flips.