The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

App 11/26/08

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
SKI2BFREE
Intermediate

@stangboarder 155385 wrote:Looks like they changed the terrain park since saturday. I don't see the picnic table and the jump at the bottom in the pic. The people at the top of the park just sitting there are annoying but not as annoying as once you get strapped in a bunch of skiers standing in front of you. I thought about running their skis over as they watched some guy attempt flips.

All you have to do is say," Hey bro do you mind moving over a bit im trying to hit the box" or Just yell DROPING.
skiatlanta
Advanced

@SKI2BFREE 155382 wrote:I saw you I said hey but I dont think you heard me haha.

do you have invaders now?

I always look for those old pe's of yours. i just prob didnt hear you or recognize you. im not an a hole and intentionally ignore people. next time yell at me or throw something at me cause im prob listening to music.
SKI2BFREE
Intermediate

Yea Ive got invaders, my friend whos just starting is using my PE's. Its all good I knew you prob didnt hear me haha
skiatlanta
Advanced

@SKI2BFREE 155403 wrote:Yea Ive got invaders, my friend whos just starting is using my PE's. Its all good I knew you prob didnt hear me haha

yeah, sorry man. let me know next time youre up there. i should be up again after christmas.
TannerP
Expert

I might be there tomorrow. If I'm there I will have on a black boot, a yellow boot, brown pants, and pink skis. I like to match.
Zone Driven
Expert

Why do ya'll have poles?
skiatlanta
Advanced

@Zone Driven 155749 wrote:Why do ya'll have poles?

lift lines suck without poles
SkiCop
Expert

Zone Driven;155749 wrote:
Why do ya'll have poles?

Only gaper dorks ski without poles.
Zone Driven
Expert

i was just wondering. It seems like most people don't use them and they look like the get in the way. (park wise)