The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Over the head blower in November.... 24" at Loveland

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
KneeDeep
Expert

Here's some POV footage from one of the TGR guys.... it gives you a pretty good idea of the conditions. :)

Go to about 3:40 to see some of the good stuff.

SkiHeel
Advanced

Colorado sucks ;)
KneeDeep
Expert

20" more since yesterday morning.... 49" in the last three days.

I'll be up on Wednesday again, ready to rock with my camera all charged up.
Zone Driven
Expert

Beech got 8 inches this past weekend. What then.

Glad to hear ya'll are having fun.
davidski
Expert

well you may be broke but you, sir, are living the dream.

keep on getting it!
KneeDeep
Expert

Who's broke? Not me. :)
davidski
Expert

@KneeDeep 155787 wrote:Who's broke? Not me. :)

Given your job, given your mountain; It's possible that you may actually BE the dream
KneeDeep
Expert

I think you're confusing me with Gnar.... I'm a grad student at CU, and I ski wherever has the snow (Loveland/A-B/BC/Vail/Keystone/Aspen). But I can't deny that this is quite the dream. :)
davidski
Expert

@KneeDeep 155825 wrote:I think you're confusing me with Gnar.... I'm a grad student at CU, and I ski wherever has the snow (Loveland/A-B/BC/Vail/Keystone/Aspen). But I can't deny that this is quite the dream. :)

KD, I thought you got the thing with CB?, you posted some awesome late season ski and trail bike TR's from there
KneeDeep
Expert

That was just for a couple of months.... right now I'm not doing anything for them, unfortunately. Maybe in the next month or two, though. I'm just an on-again-off-again consultant going to school full time right now- which is good news for ski season. :)