The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

A Beatdown (TR from Byant-Denny Stadium)

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

Roll Tide 36-0

Finally the streak is over. Worst (most lopsided) loss for AU since 1962. Even though Auburn won six in a row, they never beat Alabama by more than 10. Finally decided that I was going to the game around 10am Saturday for a 2:30 kickoff. Luckily I live only an hour from T-Town. Looking toward the Ga ytors next week. Go SEC.

John Parker Wilson with Coach Saban, brother Ross Wilson and parents for Senior Day.

John Parker Wilson before the game with #22 freshman RB Mark Ingram from Michigan.

The setting 93,000 football fans (Will be enlarged next year to seat 102,000+)

Country music star Sarah Evans (married 1992 National Champion Alabama QB Jay Barker) singing a stirring rendition of our national anthem.

Coach & future NFL greats.

Future NFL wide receiver --True Freshman Julio Jones and starting '09 QB McElroy

As close as it ever got all night

Opening kickoff--meaning it is almost over for the Tigers.

Final score

It takes a Jumbotron to capture the image of Mount Cody.

Beatdown in T-Town
SteepNdeep
Intermediate

no pictures of the fat, ugly chick wearing that *** design on her hat?
Tmiller72
Expert

Someone ban this hillbilly and delete the thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
Josh
Expert

Roll tide...I was in t-town at The Houndstooth and it was amazing. My friends tell me that is the loudest the stadium has ever been!
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

@SteepNdeep 155585 wrote:no pictures of the fat, ugly chick wearing that *** design on her hat?

none of that around here

lugnutz78
Beginner

i was kinda suprised that it took me 2hours to get there from bham.... took an hour and half to get back and that was me leaving at 930. well worth it even if i didnt have tickets
Zone Driven
Expert

Go GATORS!
Publicenemybrad
Expert

@Tmiller72 155592 wrote:Someone ban this hillbilly and delete the thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

why? does it make you sad?
Zone Driven
Expert

Could this alabama team beat last years a Auburn Team?
Josh
Expert

yes.