The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

A Beatdown (TR from Byant-Denny Stadium)

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
Zone Driven
Expert

what's the line on Saturday's game?
SKISC
Expert

k2josh;155598 wrote:
Roll tide...I was in t-town at The Houndstooth and it was amazing. My friends tell me that is the loudest the stadium has ever been!

The Houndstooth is a cool place. I also like Rythm and Brews and the sports bar to the right and down the street but can't remember the name.
Josh
Expert

The Houndstooth is completely different now. Its been totally demo'd rebuilt, and is twice the size of the old place. It was still packed though! The took all of the chairs and stools out. Miller Lite, and Jega Bombs were flowing.
dreamnofpow
Expert

Bama please beat Florida and save us from the Teebow love fest. Bob Griese was found sniffing his jock after the game and sending him a dozen roses.
Josh
Expert

hahahhahahaha, my buddy put magnets on my tailgate for the trip to t-town, i felt like a ******...ROLL TIDE!
skioutsider13
Expert

i rather see Nick Satan win nothing than having Teabag winning another championship. Its the lesser of the evils
Zone Driven
Expert

If Alabama put 20 on the board it will be amazing. It will be 30-40 points short but still amazing.
Josh
Expert

why all the bama haters?
bamapilot
Expert

They're just jealous.
Zone Driven
Expert

For the record I'm not a Bama hater. I would be pulling for them to win it all if the gators weren't in it. If they were taking on Tenn. or Ga. I would be pulling for Alabama all day.