The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
daddygrace
Advanced

Let's go!!!! I wonder if people'd think I'd flipped if I..... went to "Beech"... via "Mt. Madison, Ms."......
MSDOG
Expert

No they won't. You can pick up DOG and a couple of Mississippi 'guls' and when you make it up there, they will understand. I'll handle the "MS" on the way and pay for the gas.
hardware
Intermediate

i am ready for another one of these!

captaincoldbeer
Beginner

If you throw up in the morning do you have to subtract those from the count? If so I didnt even have anything to drink last night. It feels good to be up on the wagon!
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

I went to the comedy Club last night and got swept up in the moment - HNH was limited by $4 a beer but still caught a buzz
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
Josh
Expert

saturday night was calm. friday night was beers, whiskey, beers, bands, women, beer, women...it was fun. all for free!
Zone Driven
Expert

Still recovering from Friday.
daddygrace
Advanced

Still drinkin' myself... Anyone in a position to play hooky tomorrow??? 25 bucks for a liftie at Sugar you know..... ;)
teledave
Expert

Just finished number 7
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Josh
Expert

i have been alcohol free since 1 am sat morn. I don't know what's wrong with me.