The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
CarolinaPilot
Beginner

@Dracan6 237765 wrote:Just finished a statistics test... Headed for the fridge.;)

Statistics... the most dreaded class ever. Wife got an A... I was lucky to pass.
Bronco
Expert

@CarolinaPilot 238025 wrote:Statistics... the most dreaded class ever. Wife got an A... I was lucky to pass.

How could you say that......Best and funnest class I ever took.
mmmtaters
Advanced

CarolinaPilot
Beginner

@Bronco Boarder 238026 wrote:How could you say that......Best and funnest class I ever took.

"Funnest",..... Unless the sarcasm is pegged... Bronco, you have my respect!!! Mean, Median, Bell Curve, Standard Deviation?????????
skipink
Expert

Either too many or not enough.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
mmmtaters
Advanced

@skipink 238314 wrote:Either too many or not enough.

Hi Pink! No freaking way I could've said it better... just had my first shot, so what does that mean................................?
Bronco
Expert

@CarolinaPilot 238252 wrote:"Funnest",..... Unless the sarcasm is pegged... Bronco, you have my respect!!! Mean, Median, Bell Curve, Standard Deviation?????????

No sarcasm here. I really really enjoyed that class. I'm odd that way.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

lol... come on.. can we start counting beers again? its the week end still.. i dont wana think about statistics
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Bronco
Expert

@Dracan6 238367 wrote:lol... come on.. can we start counting beers again? its the week end still.. i dont wana think about statistics

Who said anything about stopping the count. As I recall, beers and statistics go Hand in Hand,or at least when I took the class it did. We would just apply the "Law of Large Numbers".:D
CarolinaPilot
Beginner

@Bronco Boarder 238320 wrote:No sarcasm here. I really really enjoyed that class. I'm odd that way.

Nice! Math seems to be a talent, you either got it, or you don't.

Now, back to drinking.