The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
lugnutz78
Beginner

i am getting thirsty.....
Zone Driven
Expert

grab a beer
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Get this going again.....Just polished off a heineken mini keg, and I am fwammied.
Zone Driven
Expert

Saturday night for the fight we, as a group of 8, had 56 beers and more vodka/rum/triple sec than we needed.
teledave
Expert

Zone Driven;160961 wrote:
Saturday night for the fight we, as a group of 8, had 56 beers and more vodka/rum/triple sec than we needed.

Trust me when I say; "Amateurs". :rolleyes:
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Zone Driven
Expert

I hate to get wasted. I'm a control freak and hate getting silly drunk. So i assure most on this board will out drink me if the goal was to get hammered.
bfeller
Intermediate

No beer tonight - but I just did hit a shot of Capt. Morgan Special Edition for the first time ever. That's some good stuff.
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

bfeller;161060 wrote:
No beer tonight - but I just did hit a shot of Capt. Morgan Special Edition for the first time ever. That's some good stuff.

You should have my homemade bannana vanilla carmel rum....drink it straight.

Works better than vodka on women.
KneeDeep
Expert

I don't think I've had more than 3-4 drinks in one night in about 5 years. Yes, I live in suburbia and like to not feel like sh1t the next morning.
Zone Driven
Expert

I agree with the few drink concept. Just a couple of Mic amber's for me tonight.