The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

4 beers at Carolina Alehouse in DT Charlotte. This place is awesome.
WOOOOOO!

mommehK
Expert

@theKENDOG 265172 wrote:4 beers at Carolina Alehouse in DT Charlotte. This place is awesome.

Heard that was supposed to be a good place - never made it there while we were in the CLT. Have a beer (or 3) for me while you're at it.
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@mommehK 265174 wrote:Heard that was supposed to be a good place - never made it there while we were in the CLT. Have a beer (or 3) for me while you're at it.

It is awesome! Downtown Charlotte is cool. Plus this place has huge TVs everywhere, even in the bathroom. Beer 5.
WOOOOOO!

yardsale
Expert

It's uptown, not downtown

Duh
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

House magic hat hehehe I have lost count today
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

downing the whiskey and getting ready for football
skipink
Expert

It will kinda hard to play with your old knees.

Oh, and I haven't had enough beers how ever my boss provided a whiskey tasting after the office lunch yesterday.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

cowboys dominating....time for more alcohol
mommehK
Expert

@theKENDOG 265176 wrote:It is awesome! Downtown Charlotte is cool. Plus this place has huge TVs everywhere, even in the bathroom. Beer 5.

-1 to you for the "downtown" blasphemy. :eek:

As yard so nicely put it, it's Uptown. Duh. Aaaaaaall inside the 277/Brookshire Fwy loop. Uptown. 7th & McDowell = Uptown. Trade & Tryon = the smack-dab heart of Center City!

Repeat after me: Uptown is really cool! Hey, we went to Uptown today.

You don't even need to say Charlotte...just Uptown. Those in the know, know. Those who aren't, don't.

/sarcasm

Pumpkin Milkshake, not a beer drinker. Should try this with some DiSaronno though.
yardsale
Expert

@mommehK 265198 wrote:-1 to you for the "downtown" blasphemy. :eek:

As yard so nicely put it, it's Uptown. Duh. Aaaaaaall inside the 277/Brookshire Fwy loop. Uptown. 7th & McDowell = Uptown. Trade & Tryon = the smack-dab heart of Center City!

Repeat after me: Uptown is really cool! Hey, we went to Uptown today.

You don't even need to say Charlotte...just Uptown. Those in the know, know. Those who aren't, don't.

/sarcasm

Pumpkin Milkshake, not a beer drinker. Should try this with some DiSaronno though.

well done sarcasm there. very nice
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: