The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beer count

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
mmmtaters
Advanced

Got super lucky and scored some of this on tap Saturday. I had many.

Zone Driven
Expert

Did they join forces for the ultimate yuppie beer? if so where did you get it cause I want in on it?
mmmtaters
Advanced

@Zone Driven 243749 wrote:Did they join forces for the ultimate yuppie beer? if so where did you get it cause I want in on it?

These collabs happen a lot, but in most cases, these are far from yuppie beer... I've found that people who understand and actively seek out craft beer are more on the subculture side if we're taking a classist approach.

Not easily found, but I'd start with Brawley's or maybe Common Market.
Zone Driven
Expert

I completely agree. Im the flip side of the coin from the traditional pompas beer drinkers and enjoy the "new" craft beer movement. I might not always like it but I will try it. Was this colab on tap or mixed. Im seeing that happen alot, mixing beers to make a new flavor.
Zone Driven
Expert

many many many this weekend. We put a tap in a fridge for a buddy. This is him.
mmmtaters
Advanced

0 but #1 isn't far away... ;).
MSDOG
Expert

Started early today because of the bad storms moving thru. If ya'll get a chance, look at the video of the tornado that went across the Ross Barnett Reservoir and caused a waterspout. That is less than 1/2 mile from my house. Lots of limbs down in the back yard.
Zone Driven
Expert

nada for the last week. Sinus infection is killing me
caderader
Intermediate

does yes count as a count...
yardsale
Expert

^^ i don't think so, has to be a number
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: