The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Markhpnc
Intermediate

I think I will be at App but not for sure yet.
skiing rules
Expert

ill be at hawksnest saturday night, you'll find me on top gun and in the park, then sugar all day sunday, so look for me, but only if u wanna experience the 'rules
XboxChick
Intermediate

Mellow Yellow wrote:
looks like I'll finally get some use out of my snowtires this weekend.... woohooooo

hahaha you drive the honda box...not pokin' fun at your ride, mines not much better...but i hadda say it :wink: :wink: :wink:
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

I went from this....

to the lunch box..... to this day I don't know what I was thinking.... at least I don't worry about spills and such anymore!
XboxChick
Intermediate

Mellow Yellow wrote:
I went from this....

to the lunch box..... to this day I don't know what I was thinking.... at least I don't worry about spills and such anymore!

the mini is so much cutier than the box...but the box is more snow friendly than the mini. i like the tires..thats for sure
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

It was the only Cooper with snow tires... notice the board is longer than the cabin.... :lol:

oh the looks I got driving down the highway....
XboxChick
Intermediate

Mellow Yellow wrote:
It was the only Cooper with snow tires... notice the board is longer than the cabin.... :lol:

LOL...way to funny....its not about the size of the car, but the ability of the driver that counts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SkiCop
Expert

XboxChick wrote:

Mellow Yellow wrote:

LOL...way to funny....its not about the size of the car, but the ability of the driver that counts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Famous words of someone with a small car! :D
admin

Suagr on Friday and Saturday
KevinS
Beginner

My wife and I along with two other couples and kids are staying at the base of sugar tonight and saturday night so,,,

I am trying to work out a Hawksnest/latehawk trip tonight with only two or three of us, will be at sugar all day Saturday doing some tubing and skiing and maybe something on Sunday. Never been to Beech, so I could go and give them a try or Hawk-tubing. Should be a fun weekend, just hope that its not insanely crowded.