The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beech Sat 3/7

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
yardsale
Expert

app most likely
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
jamsandwich
Expert

i'll be there
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

Be there grill in tow, fires up when the children start their comp
jamsandwich
Expert

today was awesome. new park setup went in today. beginner focus. jerr max missles
yardsale
Expert

^ will be nice late afternoon into night when they open it up to the public
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
codyblank
Expert
Tagline: A place where the beer flows like wine.

I miss the barn. :cry:
Think snowmaking temps.
jamsandwich
Expert

check out yardsale trying to feel good about running 300 ft vert laps all day
yardsale
Expert

jamsandwich wrote:check out yardsale trying to feel good about running 300 ft vert laps all day
i don't see whats wrong with park hot laps. i was the best jerry on the mountain
jamsandwich
Expert

jerrrrrryyyyyyy