The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

A Basin 03/13 Breck 03/15

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
Hartford82

Great time skiing A Basin and Breck last week. Received over a foot of snow - knee deep on Tuesday at Breck skiing mostly Peak 6 and Peak 7. First time skiing Co I had skied Jackson Hole years ago. Took Fresh Tracks shuttle from DIA and stayed in Holiday Inn Frisco, rode the Summit County free Shuttle to A Basin and Breck. No rental car needed the entire 5 days. Skied a double black diamond at A Basin "East Wall" with my son I took on the trip and met my cousing who lives in Denver and skies A Basin primarily. Wanted to take the Summit Express lift at Breck though high winds and blowing snow made visibilty near zero the day we were there. Breck is a monster area - great job with the Breck Connect gondola from parking area to lodge.

Go with the A Basin liftie plus Bacon Bloody day pass combo -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davidski
Expert

Welcome -- Strong first post... we need all the stoke we can get this time of year. Love me some A-basin but I've never been blessed with powder there, maybe it all blows away to keystone and breck--- where do you usually ski in these parts?
Hartford82

I live in North GA and usually hit Cataloochie. I used to post under Georgiasouthern awhile back. Grew up in CT and skied VT , NH, NY .
I Ski
Beginner

Very solid post! Stoked my night since I am driving to the high country for my final shift of the season in the morning! After my last turns, it's see you suckas next year, and give me a d%^mn raise!!!!!